Sunday, December 25, 2016

a short list of things I am grateful for

I am so happy. I couldn't pinpoint why or when this happened but over break I've realized that I am so, so happy. I am blessed beyond belief and so grateful that even though I deserve nothing, God sees me and wants so much more for me. And so, here is a short list of things I am grateful for.


My mom, and also all of the cats and dogs that she takes care of while I am away at...

College. The place where I have met so many incredible people, including but not limited to:

Lucy
Jaci
Ciera
Riley
Jake
Madison
Zach
Serena
Ann
Ryan
and Austin

I'm also grateful for the old friends who I know love me so much more than I deserve:

CARSON
Hanna
Regan
Mia
Jadyn
Erin
Kendra
Nayzak
Taylor
Shaylee
and Ivey

Speaking of Ivey, we had coffee just the other morning and in talking about Arabic, law school, and studying abroad, she reminded me to be so grateful that I have hope and a future.

Those last two, they're probably the most important. Hope. Future. I am so incredibly excited for everything that is to come for me, and more so for what I will be able to do for others; help them see that they have hope and a future as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment